or how to keep your hookah working as long as possible :-)
The marvin vol. 1 hookah is made from high quality food grade stainless steel and silicone, as well as sturdy hand-blown glass. It therefore requires a certain amount of regular care and maintenance to ensure a longer working lifespan.
1. Hookah body
Flushing the hookah body should be done after every use not only for reasons of hygiene, but also to prevent permanent residue deposits inside the body of the hookah. Rinse the body thoroughly under running water, using a cleaning brush designed to clean hookahs if need be.
After each use, rinse the base and replace the water with fresh water. Glass bases over time begin to develop an undesirable coating of residue on the inner walls, which is makes it necessary to check and thoroughly clean the base with a brush at least once a week.
The hose is made from high quality food grade silicone. However, this does not mean that it does not need to be flushed with fresh water regularly. Residue buildup inside the hose can degrade the experience of enjoying your favorite flavored smoke of choice.
After each use remove the tobacco and thoroughly rinse with clean water. All of the hookah components are safe to clean with water. After rinsing, we recommend that every part is thoroughly dried.
- Carefully remove all hookah components from the box and place them on a flat surface
- Fill the hookah base with fresh drinking water up to the line indicated on the base
- Connect the hookah body to the base with a twisting motion
- Spread some flavored tobacco inside the bowl, making sure it does not come into contact with the cover plate (recommended amount is approximately 10g – this varies depending on type of tobacco)
- Attach the bowl by twisting it onto the body.
- Attach the cover plate on top of the bowl.
- Attach the hose to its designated outlet on the base.
- Check all connections and test the inhalation force of the hookah
- Place coconut coals heated beforehand on the plate near the holes
- For a sustained burn, attach the windscreen to the plate with the coals. After coals are burning sufficiently, we recommend removing the screen
- Enjoy your marvin vol. 1 hookah!